I turned 29 today. Hard to tell, right? (I know, I’m so damn youthful!)
I thought I’d share this (lovely) picture of me waiting for the candles to be lit with you lovely people.
The things I spent my day doing:
- Drank ALL the coffee (all of a sudden the pot was empty – I have no idea what happened, I swear!)
- Tabled the scene I was working on for about an hour because I suddenly realized it didn’t work in the place I was writing it and moved on to the next part
- Ate BBQ chicken and pineapple pizza
- Didn’t finish the pot of tea I brewed
- Went out for cow with my household (parents & one sister)
- Cut the cake (and took the creepy picture above)
- Responded to all the FB messages I received today (amazing how popular we are on our birthdays… — no, for real: once, in HS TWO SEPARATE groups of friends had me sent balloons at lunch; granted it was awkward considering the balloons came in bunches of 12 and I had to go around the rest of the day with twenty four balloons… still, I was supes popular for a day!)
- Shared the creepy knife photo with the Internet.
Thanks for helping make my bday awesome!
Happy reading and Writing, friends!