- People must have been stuck inside yesterday and really bored to read as much of this blog as the “Stats” page claims a few of you did. But, hey, thanks for reading!
- I think I just got a call from an application I submitted weeks ago (and I’m tomorrow moving for a job).
- I’ve lost a filling in one of my teeth and it doesn’t really bother me, but I think working outdoors is going to irritate it.
- I’ve not yet written my Statement of Purpose or chosen a writing sample for my application — or emailed my former professors to see if they’ll write me letters of recommendation. I need more motivation than panic.
- I can now access my old hard drive and all my writing from the past six years. That’s very exciting.
- I have to finish laundry, run some errands, and finish packing. That’s less exciting.
- I want doughnuts.